Thursday 25 May 2017

WAN MUHAMAD SHUKRI BIN WAN ANIS



My name is Wan Muhamad Shukri Bin Wan Anis. Its a long name right? beside that, I'm already 24 years old. I came from Kulim and its a south state of Kedah. I'm studied at Institut Kemahiran Mara (IKM) Beseri, Perlis in Diploma Kompetensi Kimpalan (ITW). My secondary school is SMK Darulaman at Alor Setar and taking a science stream as my main study. My hobby is Internet Surfing that can gain my knowledge in Engineering Science. There are ten (10) student in my course including me. And my ambition is to be a Welding Inspector/Engineer when I finish this study in IKM one day and I hope you enjoy reading this my blog.. Thank you (^_^)
______________________________________________________________________










  • Puan NorSyazia Bt Mohd Radzi a.k.a Puan GG
  • She is our English Teacher and teach me English Communication 1
  • She teach me with easy initiative and it make we easy to understand the topic
  • Easy to be discussed
  • Always happy and cheerful
  • Topics were given by her is not boring







Making Introduction




Now, in the unit is about my first lesson that i learn in my second day with Teacher GG .In this chapter i learn about MAKING INTRODUCTION..In this chapter i learn about to introduce my self or tell about my self to classmate..That make me ashamed although in front of my friends..besides,i get more information from this chapter that i can use to improve my skill in communication.Then ,my friend and i do a simple introduce like on picture on the right..





Later, I learned about sharing personal information about myself. In this chapter ,I was taught how to share personal information to my friend. My personal information need create the information bubbles then need to shared and my friend also should do the same. It be like rotate a story about our-self. And, we have talked about our personal information in front of other colleagues in the lecture room as the picture .






Then, we need to describe about feelings and opinions. At first, we must look the picture of feeling and determined the emotion.
















Then, we need to draw the face at the blank face as like this. (^_^)

















Its, so funny right? Haha.. I don't have a skill to draw a cartoon characters. Then I need to draw a Emotions and need to ask my friend to do it as this right side.














After that, we enter the opinions topic.Me and my friends need to describe the sentences given and the need to add a sentence until it becomes perfect. The sentences given quite difficult and I need to complete the sentence given by the bright and clear. The picture as left side.



After I finishing all in this subject, now is the day to me and my friend to meet someone to be interviewed. I have been chosen to be interviewed by Mr. Abdul Halim, Deputy Director of IKM Beseri. That is a first assignment that we must finish it. Interview with Mr. Abdul Halim is the best moment and make me interesting to speaks english after that. Mr Abdul Halim also send me a message and he said:-
  • do not lose hope of learning
  • nothing impossible
  • there must be a solution to every problem
 Thanks to Mr. Abdul Halim for this message . (^_^)
_______________________________________________________________________

Speaking Accurately and Silence Letter

After completing the interviews, now we will arrive at Speaking Accurately and Silence Letter. Here where we will know the word Diphthong and this unit i learn about diphthong from our teacher Mrs GG. What was the purpose of Diphthong mean? Yes. it is rather bothers my head..hahaha.. It is how to pronounce the word in English oral correctly.


What is the Diphthong mean? let's see this description that i have been made. (^_^)
  • "Diphthong is a vowel sound in which the tongue changes position to produce the sound of two vowels"
  • The word diphthong comes from the Latin word "Diphthongus" and the Greek word "Diphthongos" meaning "having two sounds".
Image result for diphthongImage result for diphthong





















And here is my result after doing some practice..i'm
sorry cause this is an only what i'm able to do.. (^_^) 
















Now it's time to play with the Diphthong's word.
And here is my results..
















On this section, my friends and I need to guess the word. Wow!!!..  It was difficult to guess what is meant by the symbols that nearly resembling the word. And we have to write down the symbols into a word.






Related image





Now we are entering the section of Silence Letter. What is this "Silence Letter" mean? OK, i will describe what it is. Silence Letter is a letter that must be included when you write the word even though you don't pronounce it.











Apologizing

In this section, we are entering an apologizing section. the definition of this word is to express regret for doing or saying something wrong ( to give or make an apology). Apology is to tell someone that you are sorry for having done something that has caused him inconvenience or unhappiness. And for an example:-

    Related image


  • I must apologize to Isabel for my late arrival.
  • I'd like to apologize for my trouble making.
  • Trains may be subject to delay on the northern line. We apologize for any inconvenience causes.









And here is my exercise that i made by myself.I was quite confused for lack of skills in English. but I tried my best to fill in the blanks in that paragraph.
















Then we need to do some exercise again for Apologize to my friends. I need to write down a letter to make an apology to my friend and said to him that I'm sorry. (^_^)










Asking for Clarifications
After that, we are learning about asking people for a Clarification. What is the Clarification means? Now here is my explanation. The definition of the Clarification means asking someone to explain  something. For an example :- Sorry, I did not understand. Can you repeat it again, Please?



Here is a example of expression that you can use the get the explanation:-
  • What do you mean by...?
  • Do you mean...?
  • Could you say that again, please?
  • Could you repeat please?
  • Could you clarify that, please?
  • Would you elaborate on that, please?




        And to clarify an idea , you can use the following expression:-
  • Let me explain that...
  • Let me explain that in more detail...
  • Let me put it in another way...
  • Sorry, let me explain...
  • In other words...
  • to say this differently...







Then, me and my friends need to sketch an a face on a different paper that have been given by my Teacher GG in a one piece of paper, Everybody get in a different instruction. And I sketch it as requested in the piece of paper. Hahaha.. It was so funny because some of my friend don't  sketch it in a wrong ways. In thats moment, me and my friends are happy because the makes an funny face. OMG, I cannot forget this moment. It's so funniest ever. Here I will attach the sketch made by myself for your review and just promise to me that you don't laugh after seeing this. Enjoy. (^_^)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TADAAaaaaaa!!! (^_^)
It's so funny right?? hahaha...that is what I understand the instruction at the piece of papers..🙈








Then, My friends and I had a listening exercise. This exercise is for students to improve our skills of listening. And here is what I've done for the exercise.











After that, me and my friends
had shown a video on the projector by Teacher GG to make an book of Origami. What the meaning of this word "Origami"? Here i will explain.

Origami is a:-
  • The Japanese Art of paper folding.
  • "Ori" is a Japanese word for folding and "Kami" is a Japanese word for paper








Then we need to follow an instruction that have been shown in the video and need to put some cute emoji in front of my Origami book. After done making the book of Origami, me and my friends need to stick it, back of our exercise paper. And here is my result.💓










And at the last of the exercise is Movie Review. Me and my Friends need to find out a synopsis of the movie by group and need to read that synopsis in front of Teacher GG. The title of the movie that me and Zahiruddin choose is Sherlock Holmes(2009). It was a story about Holmes investigate a murdering case


Final of My Blog

finally, we have arrive at the last of these blog. My wish is you are enjoy view@read my blog patiently. I hope I can wrote again after this at the different title. And thank you so much to my Teacher, Mrs Norsyazia Bt. Mohd Radzi for giving an advise and teach us in English Communication.Thank you so much again. 



No comments:

Post a Comment