Monday 5 June 2017

MOHAMMAD HAFIZ BIN ABDULLAH









Image result for welcome TO MY BLOG






MY NAME IS MOHAMMAD HAFIZ BIN ABDULLAH.I AM 19 YEARS OLD.I LIVE AT 328,LORONG SERI,JALAN FAJAR,PERINGKAT 8,FELDA LUBOK MERBAU,06710 PENDANG,KEDAH.I HAVE 3 SIBLINGS.I THE ELDEST.I CHOOSE INSTITUTE KEMAHIRAN MARA BESERI PERLIS BECAUSE I WANT TO TRAVEL.YES IS TRUE KEDAH IS NEAR PERLIS BUT AT HERE IAM FAR FROM MY FAMILY AND MY BESTFRIEND.AT IKM BESERI I STUDY IN DIPLOMA OF COMPETENCY IN WELDING.I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE TO YOU ABOUT ME AND WHAT HAVE I LEARNED IN COMMUNICATIONENGLISH 1.AND THIS MY ASSIGNMENT. ENJOY READ MY BLOG!! HAVE A NICE DAY.







THIS MY ENGLISH LECTURER,HER NAME IS PUAN NOR SYAZIA BINTI MOHD RADZI.SHE IS GOOD TEACHER,AND SHE IS VERY HAPPENING LECTURER EVER.SHE ALWAYS GUIDE US TO BE A GOOD STUDENT IN ENGLISH.SHE ALSO VERY UNDERSTANDING LECTURER.IF WE HAVE A PROBLEM WE JUST ASK SHE AND SHE WILL HELP US.WE VERY ENJOY WHEN CLASS WITH PUAN GG.PUAN NOR SYAZIA ALWAYS GIVE US EXERCISE TO MAKE SURE WE WILL SUCCESS IN ENGLISH.
I THINK THATS ALL FOR MY INTRODUCTION AND LET WE GO AND SEE WHAT HAVE I LEARN FROM ENGLISH COMMUNICATION WITH PUAN NOR SYAZIA BINTI MOHD RADZI.








UNIT 1 SPEAKING ABOUT MY SELF 



IN This unit,we have learned how to intro ourselves.its not easy for shy person or silent person like me.Then Puan GG guide us how to intro ourselves by doing some activities in she class. Example like, Puan gg called a name and then we must intro ourselves to the other student.And Puan gg also  prepared some module to guide us.

Alhamdulillah ,i got use to it and i've done it.










THERE ARE MANY TYPE OF EMOTIONS ,IT'S VERY DIFFICULT TO DESCRIBE ABOUT EMOTIONS.BUT WHO IS USING A WHATSAPP CAN COPY EMOJI AT WHATSAPP.I THING THIS IS REALLY FUNNY.ACTUALLY I CANT DRAW A EMOTION.BUT I MUST DO IT AND THAT IS MY RESULT.NOT BAD LAH ATLEAST I TRY.





AFTER THAT,WE MUST GIVE OUR OPINIONS ABOUT ANYTHING,AND I GIVE MY OPINIONS ABOUT RIDE MOTORCYCLE,RIDE MOTORCYCLE IS MY HOBBY AND OFCOURSE I GIVE THE BEST FOR MY OPINION ABOUT RIDE MOTORCYLE.THERE IS A GOOD REASON AND WHY I CHOOSE RIDE MOTORCYCLE.RODE MOTORCYCLE IS VERY FUN YOU ALL MUST TRY IT.






UNIT 2 SPEAKING ACCURATELY

  In this unit, we learn how to speaks words correctly,accurately and fluently  like the word's original sound in English slang not Malay slang. Learning this makes us more confident to say the words in front of tourist from the other countries. It is funny when we realised that we did not using the word's original sound. Let's check it out, what did we learned in this unit. 





Then in the diphthong we also learned about long A sound. It is pronounced as a long A sound into long E sound. Its also have long O sound slide into E sound and many more. Its will take some times to expert and tackle this diphthong



We also learned about word stress and it really enjoy. Word stress is all word that have more than one syllable have word stress.Then one syllable is longer and louder than the others and english words has it's own rhythm just like CHI-na and many more









 UNIT 3: PRACTICE IN PUBLIC SPEAKING


After finished unit 2 then we keep going to the next unit that is unit 3. In that unit , we learned about 'PRACTICE IN PUBLIC SPEAKING'. First we learned about debate. I found that I really interested in debate. Debate is a formal argument on a particular topic. Then ,  there are several forms of debate but all use detailed guidelines to make sure everyone has chance to voice their own opinions . We also had a debate's practice in the class. We had been divided into two groups, opposition and proposition. I had been divided into opposition team.We have debate about media social. When the debate is began the situation being so hot  and it really enjoyable section.



 We also learn language of debate. There are a lot of useful debate vocabulary. If you remember all this vocabulary surely you will be a good debater and tackle debate well.




Then we back to the topic about public speaking. We had to practice about public speaking because we have to make a performance at Dewan Al- Ghazali. There are a few tips about public speaking.




AFTER THAT WE HAVE SOME ACTIVITIES ,WE HAVE TO DEBATE PUAN GG,WE MUST FIGHT HER,10 VS 1? AND OFCOURSE PUAN GG WINS THIS DEBATE SHE IS TALENTED AND SHE IS OUR LECTURER OF ENGLISH COMMUNICATION.BUT ATLEAST WE TRY.







UNIT 4: SOCIAL COMMUNICATION PERFORMING LANGUAGE FUNCTIONS



I have to write my apologize letter to my friend. I write about my wrong-doing towards my friend from our first met till now . I can do a short paragraph of apologizing now . Even it is not perfect , but it is better than my old ability . I learned a lot about keep people heart in this unit.










































No comments:

Post a Comment