Sunday 4 June 2017

MUHAMMAD KHATAMI BIN ROSLI



Hello guys , My name is MUHAMMAD KHATAMI BIN ROSLI. 
You all can call me. I was born at Hospital Alor Setar .My birthdate is 23 October 1998.
I have two sibling . I was first and after that is my sister , Nurul Izzah bt Rosli. My hero name is 
Rosli bin Mansor . My heroin name is Masnira bt Abd Kader .First school at Sungai Petani , skspk . After that i go to SMK Taman Ria Jaya. After finish all , i continue to IKM Beseri Perlis . At this institute , i study welding course .

PUAN NORSYAZIA BT MOHD RADZI

Next is, our edocators that Madam Norsyazia bt Mohd Radzi , we call madam gg is a lecturer are very dedicated and friendly. we so happy and enjoy study with madam gg. Without she , we will not get to the point. our very dear to him


That all about my introduction. Lets me start about what i study with teacher gg ..

UNIT 1: SPEAKING ABOUT MY SELF

In this units, we have learn about how to speaking and intro about self.. After that, we was study with puan gg and puan gg was talk to we about how to intro ourselves by doing some activities in she class.. We feel so happy and enjoy study about this units.. I have learned many things about speaking about my self..

UNIT 2: SPEAKING ACCURATELY

In this units, we have learn about how to vowel sound in which the tongue changes position to produce the sound of two vowels.. Diphthoung is a single sound produced when two vowel(one dominant in duration and stress, and one reduced in duration and stress.. I feel so happy and enjoy study about this units.. And i learned many things abuot speaking accurately..

UNIT 3: PRACTICE IN PUBLIC SPEAKING

In this units, i have learn about how to speaks in front of crowd and learning to be brave in front of people.. In this units it includes a variety of aspect , for example is debate .. I very happy and so enjoy study this units..


UNIT 4: SOCIAL COMMUNICATION

In this units, i have learn many thing about social communication.. In this units, it includes a variety of aspect, for example is, apologising , asking for clarification and giving a description.. I so happy and enjoy study about this units..



MOVIEW REVIEW

In this final units, i have study about sinopsis character and moral value .. I have learn TITANIC movie.. I will tell you about short story about TITANIC movie.. Titanic is a 1997 amarican epic romantic disaster movie.. It was directed, written and co-produce by James Cameron.. A 100-years old woman name Rose DeWitt Bukater tell a story about her voyage on the famous ship titanic. let see titanic photo....

THANKS YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment